Taken from justcollectibles.com:
The Skrdlovice Glassworks was founded in 1942 in Skrdlovice, Czechoslovakia by Emanuel Beranek. He produced most of the early designs along with his brothers, Vlasta Lichtagova and Milena Veliskova. In the 1950’s his sons, Jindrich Beranek and Jan Beranek, joined the company. Skrdlovice produced many Czech glass designs.
The Communists nationalized the company in 1948. From the 1950’s thru the 2000’s, many famous glass designers worked for the company including Jan Kotik, Milena Veliskova, Vladimir Jelinek, Maria Stahlikova, Jarmila Svoboda, Pavel Jezek, Ladislav Oliva, Frantisek Zemek and Pavel Hlava. Miloslava Svodobova was the chief designer from 1962 until 1967. Frantisek Vizner was in charge from 1967 until 1976, then Jaroslav Svoboda took over from 1969 until 1986.
All the glass produced was blown and formed by hand at the furnace, this was known as “hutni sklo” in Czech.